No products in the basket.
- Our prices are subject to change – promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery are included where stated. Outside our free delivery range, please contact us to request a delivery quotation.
- A £5 deposit per bag (excluding kindling net) will be taken and returned on return of the bag.
- Whist C-Logs will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to re-submit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK Taxes including VAT @ 5%
- All payment must be made prior to arranging delivery.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or service on the web site.
- Any email or other electronic acknowledgment by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by C-Logs of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us.
- No warranties or representations are made about our goods other than as expressly contained in this website.
- C-Logs liability for any injury, damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of C-Logs or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the good purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
- Because C-Logs use Sagepay for all online purchasing, your financial details are never actually shared with us. All transactions take place on the Sagepay website which in turn means that your sensitive information is kept private and you are more protected against fraud. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, C-logs cannot be held liable if, through no fault of it’s own these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
- If payment is made by any of the following: Mastercard, Maestro or Visa the transaction will be handled by Sagepay’s secure “Website Payments Standard” web pages. On completion of your purchase you will be returned to the C-Logs Website safe in the knowledge that your payment is being handled by Sagepay.
- If an order is cancelled or turned away (order not accepted) while the goods are in transit then a delivery charge of £20 will be applied.
- A charge may be made for re-delivery if you fail to notify us at the time of your order of any access restrictions or issues that may prevent us from delivering to your property.
- If buying for a business please call us to place your order.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please notify us within 7 days of delivery. If goods are deemed to be faulty or of poor quality they should be returned in original packaging and condition. We will arrange for collection of the goods.
You have the right to cancel your order prior to goods being delivered. To cancel you must inform us either by telephone or email 24 hours prior to the accepted delivery date. If you cancel your contract we will refund the full amount paid.
If you return or cancel your order we will process your refund:
a) within 7 days of the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b) If there were no Goods supplied, within 7 days from when we are informed about your decision to cancel.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction.